Summer is here, and it's time to switch up your hairstyle game! If you have textured hair, you know that finding the right style can be a challenge. But don't worry, we've got you covered. Will you hop on the latest style with mini twists or are you looking to be different? Here are some fun summer hairstyles for textured hair that are perfect for any occasion:
1. Braid-Outs: Braids are a classic summer hairstyle that never goes out of style. Whether you prefer cornrows, box braids, or twists, braids are a low-maintenance style that will keep you cool during the hot summer months.
2. High Puffs: If you're looking for a quick and easy style that will keep your hair out of your face, a high puff is the way to go. Simply gather your hair at the crown of your head and secure it with a hair tie. You can also add some accessories like scarves or headbands to make it more fashionable.
3. Twist-Outs: Twist-outs are a versatile style that you can wear in a variety of ways. You can do a simple twist-out or add some funky twists for a more edgy look. Twist-outs are also great for adding volume to your hair.
4. Bantu Knots: Bantu knots are a fun and funky style that's perfect for summer. Simply twist small sections of hair and wrap them around themselves. Secure with a hair tie or bobby pins. You can keep the knots in for a few days for a long-lasting style.
5. Wash and Go: If you're looking for a low-maintenance style that requires minimal effort, a wash and go is the way to go. Simply wash your hair, apply your SJL Cookies N Creme, Hair Softener, and go. This style is great for showing off your natural curls and keeping your hair hydrated during the summer months.
With these fun summer hairstyles for textured hair, you'll be ready to take on the summer heat with style. Experiment with different styles and accessories to find the perfect look for you. Remember, the most important thing is to have fun and embrace your natural texture! Tag us in your posts and let use see what you came up with!